Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How To Build A Dunking Machine By now with Ebay, man

I'm here again. The truth is that this is curiously slave, because if, for whatever reason, you are absent from cuadernete this for a month, then you very fucking old tricks again, and the worse the more time passes, for a reason which I can not of understanding (mine conditions, perhaps). Luckily, in my case, I have the advantage of not being read or cookies, and do not involve any disruption these periods.

Issues papers, own or others, Christmas (I dry the mind), shady university affairs, changes in daily habits ...

&the operation and return to noticing new patterns emerging new pelohuevo price. And so on to infinity.

The rules are simple. You have a few days to bid, the more push before time runs out, he takes it.

And my rogue stunted cultural relic Spaniard is quite clear then, I'm just looking, not to inflate the price and lack of 10 seconds, wham!, Pushing for a few cents more of marking, so that with a little luck, anyone else get time to respond. As far as I could ascertain, there are even programs that are dedicated to making it

0 comments:

Post a Comment