Monday, November 2, 2009

Neck Hurts Hyperthyroidism


Okay, I know that lately just posting here to complain and indignant, but that I have no other place where you can talk freely about SPN, and understand what I'm saying (hardships of a lonely geek: P)

What's going on in the fifth season? Where the hell was the apocalypse? And why in the last four chapters seem to have forgotten all about it?

Okay, I admit that I am the first simplistic break his ass when I get a Dean of eighty panting climb four stairs, or a small toy Castiel, or even Paris Hilton d & aacof all, I will continue swallowing the damn show like an idiot, hoping once more the appearance of Cass, who seems never to arrive (I miss youuuu) and a small coherence with that was the beginning of the season.

already left, but I'm not complaining total

the cocoon of Kripke is not going to hear ...

Kisses to the ubiquitous f-list!

PS: Since I got the tattoo with my name in Elvish! I'm the happiest geek!
PS: I'm deep into the world of the Femslash, and can you upload something soon. Do not know why, but I do gender is more uphill

0 comments:

Post a Comment