Sunday, January 10, 2010

Aviation History By Powerpoint


Tomorrow begins the torture uni again. Should be trying to get kilos of clothes in a tiny suitcase and strengthen my spirit for the great ordeal of going carrying everything from Santiago train station to my student flat, cold and small or (with a little luck maybe we left some gas in the tank and we have ourselves a hot shower ¬ ¬)

And in another vein. Yesterday I saw Harry Potter A very musical . And in two words is: TOTALLY AWESOME ^ ^. For those who've seen and you will know what I mean. Forno, just say no moiré can not see that fantastic, fun and synthesis of the seven HP books in a hilarious musical.

Here, to no spoiler to anyone, my mini synthesis of what I liked most of the work ^ ^

could not say what I did not like it ALL I was fascinated. Voldemort is the best of all the work, apart from being as good as the bread, the guy was born to act. His roll with me I did mourn Quirrell of laughter (when flowers plant them conquer the world ... xD), the tap dancing after recovering the body was great, and the oath has been particularly steadfast

0 comments:

Post a Comment