Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How Do I Know What Kind Of Turtle I Have



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today March 10, 2010 is the birthday of a wonderful person. Little V If I'm talking about you!. Well, here is a compliment so I'll talk directly to you!.

Love love love, born of me, born of you, hope . LOL ask you first of all apologize for not having tremendous done a long letter, but I really do you usually leave you speechless and was terrified of not knowing what to write after your birthday, andmasters sincere, your birthday is as special as you and I could not stand before him without a greeting your needs.

honestly do not think you know how much I regret not spending your birthday with you, I would be there and could hold up tired, fill you with kisses like old are you, that gave me the whole llevaríia to!! - finish your cake and leave to celebrate, you know that you would! -.

Omg. Should - at least - know you're a great support to me, that in no time you have become a huge stand and you've cast in all aspects of my life-something qhours the same without you in my life and that it sounds corny, it does, I'll always be there for whatever you need.






0 comments:

Post a Comment