Monday, January 9, 2006

Meaning Of Tender Or Swollen Breasts in the mood for life

the cigarette smoke is consumed and vanishes, as the fire full of friends where I am, but I'm here and alive. I have no sleep but I sleep, my mom's alarm will sound in 34 minutes. I like the night, gives me a little about me and you and him. no. exploded like a firework new year (of those who charged me, I just like the noise) but now all is quiet except the keys and my heartbeat, two traces of life, future and present, here, that that has passed and yet still, different. I digress, I write down everything that goes through my mind, unfiltered, unrestricted, worldwide.

time passes me, takes me, chased, harassed me, like you, like anyone, like me. just me, but never just me, are the memories, dreams, pass over

0 comments:

Post a Comment