Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cigarette Lighter Remove And Replace

I geek, and I love

If it's three in the morning, I'm dead sleep and tomorrow I have work. But I can not sleep without a record here of what I experienced today. I will not elaborate because of security [info] tinta_china already has a good post on the head on this day (certainly memorable), so I will confine myself , to emphasize the exaggerated levels of freak to which hemeI arrived today, and the quality of this new installment of Harry Potter. First things first, why does that freak?, For several reasons: 1 .-

Because we were the only movies we laughed when the tension around the room breathed
Because 2 .- only we understood our Conas
3 .- For the cinema medium wanted us out of there today
4 .- hysterical because we embraced certain scenes from the movie (long-awaited scenes that make decent Yates )
5 .- Because in reality we saw what we wanted to see, and you will understand why any fan / Ficker / HP fics reader to have certainor while moving through FF.net (cofDarrycof)
6 .- Because we enjoy as girls until the end

And much more, but it would be a very long list, and I'm sure tinta_china ; be responsible for completing everything that I have left in the inkwell.

's go to the movie. I will be brief, since I have little time and they do not want to put any spoiler. In short I have have respect, I think it's a lot better than the fifth, and that is better adapted to quite a difference. I must admit I was scared shitless when the lights are out, and the screen is illuminated, giving pas

0 comments:

Post a Comment