Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mcculloch Weed Wacker JET MEME


When the day is dumb ....

ago good for the first time in weeks. Should be on the beach with a good book, tower to Solet, while listening to music on my MP4 and I see the guys play good football in the sand ... But instead I stayed home frika ... ¬ ¬

As a good geek, I have been given to the
frikitest . long time since I did not, and my results are on the rise (do not know if that's good or bad). I was given, 32% ie GEEK TOTAp, ¬ ¬

16 -
of having hurt someone's feelings
: I think guilty.

17 -
of reading thousands of books, sagas, 500 sheets
: Very, very guilty: P

18 -

Had I fallen in love with an / a

impossible: Buff, extremely guilty. 19 - Had loved my neighbor to

: Not guilty (because I never had a decent if not ..: P)

20 - Had like 2 girls and boys who were brothers : Joee guilty: 3

21 - Of Having A crush on someone of your primary course : Guilty (my first boyfriend, who potitoooo xD)

22 - Of Having A crush on someone of your course of s

0 comments:

Post a Comment