Friday, September 11, 2009

Best Attacks Pokemon Deluge

Da rules:

Comment to this post and I will Give You 5 Subjects / Things I associate with you. Then post this in your LJ and Elaborate on the Subjects Given

With the above understood and well analyzed, I am about to write about the topics that my good friend has given me ... Nale I must say that two are expected, one that has me somewhat perplexed as well ... A couple that show what we can be geeks ...

Soccer

I've never been a big fan of the sport of kicking. Possiblya, was very difficult to enjoy a game.
The last team that I was, ironically (given my roots and white cherries, educationally speaking) were
Pumas UNAM. The team
not remember who directed (at that level am fan) between seasons 96 and 98 (just remember to Cristian Domizi out there and Braulio Luna in the team) was that I did because I liked Masy enjoy some of the first championship with Hugo Sanchez managed to control, but by the beginning of this decade.

the next season, the team stopped RIEF ... I began to see some of the egolatra & eacute; n did his thing, and even with some regret, I agree that the Power Rangers did their own, imagining what it would be a figure that could change positions to take another completely different way, without to remove parts or add more. Obviously, the portfolio of my father "resented" the ravages of buying action figures (Transformers and Dino Riders). Quoting this is because my father tried to hold off that urge to buy to buy and gave me the right and necessary. So, in those days of childhood, I had several dinosaurs that could be armed with heavy arsenal, and many transformers (andthe garden of a former home) I looked at a lot of emotion (I still feel such emotion, nothing to remember) that the branches had two figures of "The Saint Seiya ": A Hagen and Shaka. The great merit of these figures we know today as vintage, was that the doll could be armed and armor on a slide, making, once again I look like a figure could be adapted more than one way ... The Ghost and the constellation ... It was just incredible, but had the same dire fate that he had before tranformers. Des

later, I received as gifts to the school year or for good behavior, the Dragon Shiryu (2nd frame), Deathmask, a Kanon (Pirathon, of course), and a Scylla Io Siren Sorrento, which, incidentally, I see with eyes of affection because I bought at 100 pesos (uh, 100 dollars) a former head of my father gave me as a reward for winning a contest Knowledge ... That is the only remaining full and free of loose, well kept in its box.

In the case of cousins, I like them, unlike me, they could ask and ask and ask their fathers at will and without any brakes. So, I saw much paradesomething new ... Some discounted prices convention became a vent to my desire to have things, obviously, not having much money as discontinued series, I had been wanting to have ...

When they started dating line figures Myth Cloth figures of high quality vi ... Nothing to do with Vintage, since these things were almost sculpted, but retaining the idea of devising a guardian of the holy star ... Interchangeable hair, wristbands and other things that made the figures as I have always wanted, but could never get. Another thing

revived of late thanks to Hollywood were the Transformers ... The figures do not look anything like the predecessors, but the Voyager and Leader Class issues were simply majestic ... My passion for the transformers was reborn when I saw the Megatron from the first film in a cupboard ... But the price put me off immediately, since I did not like to buy ... My girlfriend gave me that figure as a gift in advance of birthdays, Christmas and almost almost 14 February ... But I would not carry something that looked like an expense for him ... Thing that I regretted when I went back to buy it and I could not find ...
As can be read byess ... Transformers, with the output of the second movie, and I came to other purchases and 8 extras are my coleccióny see at least 3 more in my future ... Dragons McFarlane Collection are also high quality, but I can not find it cheaper than say. I think I like them a day in my house (as it will be possible when you live alone) into a kind of study or special room where they can be displayed in dioramas tailored ... At least now I have a great idea for the myths that I purchased, although it requires some space and planning ... What I am sure of is that these figures will not have & aacute, n the same purpose that I had before (with loose or missing parts) because now I value more than ever ... I bought them with my own money (algunas. .. hehe ... others have been gifts) and take care of what they are: Figures collection.

Medicine (as a career and profession)




This is the question I fell more in the bag of weird ... My good Nale Why do you think I studied medicine, and moreover, what gave you the idea that I exercise? Hehehe ... I suppose the fact to say that assisdo technology. Yes, I have to ensure to an outcome or a solution if the team fails, but fortunately they are things that can be avoided if we do maintenance on time ...

What I can say is that a lot of respect for doctors to accept that burden so heavy ... Almost as much as I hate it sometimes feel that they know everything ... And if you do not know what they invent. The excessive respect for work shifts that sometimes can do, but I hate when I know that sometimes put patients to surgery without a clear idea whether they will find something even, which only makes them swell their pockets at the expense of patient ... Also, here is something interesting that where I work, the doctors do not buyNDAN or a pinch (and certainly do not want or intend never understood ways) of how a machine or device ... So when you say where is the error they report, they think they want to make it look like fools (which some actually are) or want to teach them to do their job.

I guess the fact so many years of study leads them to feel omniscient gods or ... There are none of those things ... Say that the relationship with doctors is mutual (and sometimes not so much from them to us) respect ...





Anime (as part of your life)




CHTMamp; aacute; s or less than those seen in the U.S. on Saturday morning.





As we all know, those animations were characterized by serialized stories (chapters that are rarely connected to each other, and little events that influenced the development of a future history) as that continuity was not something I had to take into account. This meant episodes you entertained for half an hour and that was not bad, but it was entertainment for children (which I'm not complaining, I'm still a fan of some cartoons of yesteryear)


drawings began to get very sharp features in the late
80 (clear, there was before, but to some extent went "unnoticed" in these characteristics) and early 90: Eyes large, expressive stories that followed one another from one chapter to another, blood or clear indications of violence more explicit and a drawing style that had not been seen before.








These stories, more than just entertain for half an hour, we introduced into a world completelydifferent, in which each chapter will provide part of a story that unfolded over the months. That, in fact, part (well, obviously, aesthetics) that attracted me to anime, which had many chapters that do not had the same thing or not resorted ; an clichés each chapter in order to entertain and each character had an excellent background you'd know little by little. It was more mature, more than a glib story (of course there are exceptions on both sides, as well as sublime works, as works terrible)




Ace and hours of entertainment and alienation, and appoint each of them would be almost impossible in this space.


To date, I can say that some animes have given me great ideas about behavior. Others, I have "marked" by its quality, history, music or design. Ikki saying he prefers to rely on their own strength rather than in the hands of the gods to control their destiny, is someone that if I marked a deeply personal level.

Another character also made & oacute, do the same was Aion, Chrno Crusade, who pointed out, a simple action, that change should be in every attempt to eliminate the evil of the world ... Since he's representing the concept in their respective anime.

I can dwell much with this ... I just want to say that just for me to watch anime, not a lifestyle or anything, and will not be around to cosplayer left and right, but boy does it form part of my life and I think that maybe someday I'll be talking to my children about the things I saw, forthey, as I did with my dad, I say something like "But ... okay crappy that thing you saw"

Friendship .

Winds. A theme touched on many things pretty good. I have two concepts that are rooted and almost sacred: My partner and my friends. And, in the case of both areas are those that we choose to join us in the way of this thing we call life. CHstrength and in its consistency.

I know I have a friend when he need not apologize to me or I apologize to him. Offenses between us are beyond social conception, because we know they are not beyond mistakes or bumps in the road, and do not necessarily mean chasms that separate us rather than few minutes.

So no apology is necessary, I know that if at some point we offend or something, and let's talkrnments, we can talk again in 3 years without any problems or without justification. And for me, the concept of friendship of trust, that is, for me, the most exemplary and beautiful feelings. Only then would cease to be a friend to me: Betraying my trust. That is the tie that binds friends, more than a weekend binge or a beach getaway. To be friends you just have to trust each other, and that simply knowing you can count on the other when the time calls for it.

For some reason & oacute n came to my mind an episode of "The Prince of Rap" (The Fresh Prince of Bell Air) in which Hill decides to enter a contest with Carlton rather than friends, for a simple case that the distance ... Throughout the program, were almost hitting until the last minute of the chapter, Hill and one of his friends are locked in a room against sound. The presenter asked Carlton what friendship and this, trying to show off their culture, begins to say "Look, as the ancient Maya, friendship ..." when the two locked already gone through a fight and then apologize abraz &

0 comments:

Post a Comment