Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Itchy Red Eyebrows After Waxing


I like a lot the world of fanfic, in fact I love it, it's part of my life. But when things happen like this makes me want to delete all my accounts and say goodbye to the French. Plagiarism



HATE AND to make matters worse, a massive plagiarism and makes me want to jump out the window.

so ago a couple of months into FF.net and I found that one of my LOTR fics "The Desert Rose," was blatantly plagiarized by one Indigenous, just a couple of fics above where mine was (which have to be stupid). Mine was not the only, the chick came to achieve its unsurpassedma fics nearly 100 hostages. Immediately

girls PLAP (forum anti-plagiarism) were launched, and managed to clear the FF.net account, and the bitch that had been done in Word Press. Blogspot unfortunately could not be erased and remains there today.

As ridiculous nobody visited his blog and came to the conclusion that the brat did so with the sole intention of fucking people LBF, LMF and PLAP decided to ignore the issue. Well, today I received a PM from a very nice girl informing me that I had found my fic plagiarized by such an Indian. "Well, I told myself, the
these things really outraged me. I am outraged. I have plagiarized me is not important, but in that forum are very good fics, and highly recognized authors. And these cretins, and call them that, they have no right to put them there as their own.

Anyway, I already had forgotten about me .... and has soured me on the day. I hope the girls PLAP, which are very efficient, the problem resolved soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment